COVID-19 Do’s & Don’t s
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub. Wash hands even if they are visibly clean.
- Consult a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficult breathing and cough). While visiting doctor wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- Sneeze in the inner side of your elbow and not to cough into the palms of your hands.
- For any fever/flu-like signs/symptoms, please call District helpline number or the 24×7 helpline number 01638-260555 of the District Administration Fazilka.
- Avoid crowded places.
- Stay more than one arm’s length distance from persons at public place.
- Take adequate sleep and rest.
- Drink plenty of water/liquids and eat nutritious food.
- Do not Touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid shaking hands while greeting.
- Don’t Spit at public places .
- Don’t take medicines without consulting doctor .
- Don’t Dispose used napkin or tissue paper in open areas.
- Avoid Touching surfaces usually used by public (Railing, door, gate).